Saint Joseph Catholic Church
Traveling? Want to go to Mass? Visit
to find a Mass near you!
"Joseph woke from sleep and did as the angel commanded him."
Confessions: Saturday- 5:00-5:20 p.m.
Sunday- 8:30-8:50 a.m.
Weekday Masses: Monday-Friday @ 7:00 a.m.
Thursday- Catholic Social Services (Hastings) @ 8:30 a.m.
Friday- Harvard Home @ 1:00 p.m.
Weekend Masses: Saturday Vigil @ 5:30 p.m.
Sunday @ 9:00 a.m.
@ 111:30 a.m. (Spanish)
Masses for Holy Days of Obligation are announced in the weekly bulletins and on Facebook. Click to review the most recent bulletins, or contact us with questions.
Due to the increase in positive Covid-19 cases the following guidelines are in effect for the Diocese of Lincoln until November 30, 2020.
It is now required that there be 6 feet of separation between parties for churches and indoor gatherings. For churches, weddings, and funerals, parties are considered household members only.
In light of the increased number of positive cases for Covid-19, all parishes are asked to follow the following guidelines for the Diocese of Lincoln up through November 30 and then we will re-evaluate:
· Every other pew is to be blocked off in order to help facilitate the 6 feet social distancing requirement.
· Encourage people to wear masks.
· Priests and acolytes are to wear masks when distributing Holy Communion.
· There should be no congregational singing. Parishes may provide organ or other instrumental music. They may have a single cantor sing.
· Missallettes and hymnals should not be provided for common use but may be provided for single use.
· Continue to clean and disinfect church pews, doors, bathrooms, etc. between Masses.
The Governor’s changes now limit Indoor gatherings to 25% of rated occupancy. This does not apply to churches provided 6 feet of social distancing is kept. However, this does apply to use of your social halls or CCD centers.